Monday, June 20, 2011

Praise You in this storm

I apologize for the scarce updates. I, myself find it hard to grasp the fact that I used to blog daily, and now..? The month is coming to an end and I only blogged thrice. -_-

My life (very unfortunately) is an utter bore and I am now more reserved with my thoughts. Pretty much explains why I hardly blog...because I have nothing to say.

Anyway, my confirmation happened yesterday as my church commemorated the Patronal Saint's Day and had the confirmation service together. It was a pretty huge event for my church, I suppose? 'Cause there were, as I can speculate, at least a thousand people around. Alex was present yesterday as well. I only realized he was there for confirmation until to the end of the event. I was pretty surprised because I didn't even know he goes to church, but now that I know, I am happy for him. I also received Holy Communion for the first ever time. I felt a surge of happiness. I am so glad to be a part of the family of God because there is nothing like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment