Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Studying = student + dying

Hello, fellow beings. I am here to bore you with the little mundane details of my monotonous life. I am studying.

Yes, you are reading the words correctly. I am studying. Don't believe it? Well, believe it. I have not properly sat down and studied with books/papers in front of me and pen in hand for a very, very long time. I haven't feel this way for a long time and it is an inexplicable feeling. Not sure if I like the feeling or not 'though.

I have a presentation to prepare for tomorrow morning and an oral interview in the afternoon. I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I am so anxious and terrified, mostly because of the oral interview because I will have to ace it or else, I would flunk the unit. I can't afford to flunk any unit and I literally mean can't afford it. RM2k to retake a unit? No fucking thanks. Plus, Dad would probably slaughter me so, yeh. Please hope for the best for me.

I will be praying for myself before bed, and for the world. I am hoping to excel in my presentation and oral interview tomorrow, I am also hoping for a better tomorrow for the world and I. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment