Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 4 & Day 5

Since I didn't blog yesterday/Day 4's, I shall blog Day 4 and Day 5 together.

Day 4 - Your sibling (or closest relative)

Siblings, what can I say? They are the people you want to murder, but it's illegal to kill people; the people you want out of your life, but you are stuck with them by birth and blood.

I have two elder brothers and they are complete pain in the ass, but I can't imagine my life without them. Besides my parents, I know the both of them are the two people I can always fall back on. Siblings are the people who know you inside and out yet still accept you as you are. They are the people you can count on standing by you, no matter what.

Despite our disputes at times and differences, I love both of my brothers so much and I have no idea what I would do without them.

Day 5 - Your dreams

I have many dreams and goals in life, big and little, but I have one dream since I was young. Twelve years old, to be exact. It's not just a dream, it is a destination. It is a place I would love to be; it is a beautiful country with amazing cities. The architecture, the culture, the history, the people, and everything else, I am marveled.

There and I, we're unfinished business. I will visit there again, one day.


P/S: I did a half-arsed job (lol) so this post is subjected to edit, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment