Saturday, March 8, 2014

OKAY, GUYS (or girls). 

I'm here to break the silence with breaking news. I think I can officially dub myself a legit "lifestyle" blogger (if you consider blogging about my life the same thing, hahahah) 'cause I just went for a make-over by Kanebo as a blogger, if you get my gist. It's like my first ever blogging job, but I'm not paid in cash terms. I mean, I went for the make-over so in return, I'll have to write up a post about my experience. Therefore, stay tuned and watch out for this space! In the meantime, please proceed to my Dayre blog to read on what I've been up to on a daily basis.

It was a rather spontaneous plan/decision. Okay, who am I kidding? It WAS extremely impromptu. I saw that a friend was looking for bloggers and out of my boredom, I asked her if I could do it and before I know it, they - the people involved or whatever - put me in a 6.30PM slot and I had less than an hour to get my ass to Parkson for the make-over. Thankfully, I made it in time 'though with little hassle. :)
I'm an utter newb at this make-over experience/review thing so please bear with me. I'll write it up in my next post when I get the pictures and stuff sorted. See you in my next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment