Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012, please be good

Happy New Year, everyone! 2012, please be good.

My first NYR was to kiss someone at midnight. It didn't happen at midnight sharp, but it did happen after. It wasn't the person I wanted to be kissing and it was rather forced, like I was raped, wtf. But no worries, the person was a friend of mine and he sure as hell wasn't kidding when he said he could be my New Year's kiss, wtf. Oh well. It's a new year...for new challenges, wtf. So, all shall be forgiven...this time, wtf. Hah hah.

I shall come clean as well, I did not have a great time tonight. It was just okay, but I think I looked stunning tonight so yet again, all shall be forgiven, lol. Syok sendiri. Teeheehee.

I should be tucked in bed...right about now. Church tomorrow today and my almost-gone-cold is coming back again. :(

Nanight, guys. In 2012, let's remember to count our blessings, hold people who truly matters close to our hearts, be nice to people, say nice things, be grateful for our lot, be sincere to others & believe in the good of people. Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment