Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I hate this part

I have nothing to say, really. I am completely rendered speechless. Thanks for pretending to care and thanks for doubting me. You should know better, really. I would never want to hurt you, but yeah, go ahead and doubt me because I know nothing I say now would make a difference. I won't deny it, I am beaten down to the core. I was bitter, angry and upset. You can't expect me not to be after everything. Try putting yourself in my shoes and I am pretty sure you'd feel the same way I do. I never intended for anything to start because I didn't want this, I didn't want us to crash and burn. However, everything's too late now.

Time will prevail. Just hope you remember who was there when you fell. I cared, I truly did, but I am letting everything go now. I will always remember you as the friend who was always there for me and I will be forever thankful for that. I wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment