Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You're not sorry


I wish I could stay mad at you forever then I wouldn't have to feel so broken, and break down in tears each time I think of you. You're not worth my tears, but I just can't stop crying.

NEHMIND. (360% mood swing, wtf) Fret not! I am stronger than this. Tonight, I'll go to bed broken, but tomorrow, I will...see how la tomorrow. Hopefully, I'd be able to block all thoughts and emotions out. I also think I am coming down with a fever or something. I think I probably sobbed way too much today then dehydrated, wtf. Oh, pray to God that I won't fall sick because falling ill would just be absolutely dreadful. I don't want to feel awful emotionally AND physically. Le sigh. Tomorrow is going to be a better day, I shall be hopeful. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment