Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 19

Day 19 - Someone that pesters your mind, good or bad

Her. She stays on my mind and creeps around like Poison Ivy.

I glance at her and I wonder how or why does she acquire everything so easily without doing anything, anything at all? It's as if all she has to do is bat her lashes or merely think of wanting, she would get whatever that she wants handed to her on a golden platter. Her life is perfect. She is perfect.

I try so hard to keep my jealousy at bay, but there is a little menacing voice inside my head that tells me she is undeserving of all she has.

On an entirely irrelevant note, I finally got my hands on Some Girls! It's a book I've always wanted to read ever since I read an article regarding Prince Jefri Bolkiah of Brunei.


I just began and I am so excited to finish! I shall stay up to read tonight. Teehee.

Till then, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment