Friday, April 13, 2012

What's my style?

I was bored and was wondering out of the blue what kind of style I possessed so I decided to seek Google for answers. Don't judge, lol. People do funny/lame things when they're bored.

I chanced upon a site and decided to do the quiz. Here's my answer:

You Are Fashion-forward

Trends are very important. You actively follow reports from the runway as well as the subtlest changes in the look of the moment and cultural shifts. It is critical that what you do and what you wear be up-to-the-minute and just ahead of the curve, which means that your hair, make-up and clothes are constantly changing. Fashion is a large part of your identity, and your style is about status and showing that you're in-the-know. You’re very intuitive, and your career is often related to something creative. You could never be seriously involved with anyone who didn't have some appreciation of style.

I wouldn't say it is entirely true, but it is partially accurate especially the very last line where it says, "You could never be seriously involved with anyone who didn't have some appreciation of style" which is spot-on for me. I always, always look at how a guy presents himself and if he dresses well. If a guy does not look good - as in dressing sense - is a major turn-off for me. If he looks good, well, you know who's getting lucky then. LOL, JK. But really, I do emphasize on how a guy grooms himself and how he carries himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment