Friday, November 23, 2012

Singapore and KL?


Universal Studios Singapore, let's go! Heh, hello. :)

Honestly, I don't really have much to say besides Singapore cum KL trip (I was away for two weeks and just got back on the 18th) was pretty great. I would blog about the entire trip, but I am too much of a bum to do so. So, my not very sincere apologies! I went to places, shopped a little and whatnot, just y'know, the usual vacation stuff. I uploaded an album of pictures that I have taken during the trip so if you have me on Facebook, you can check 'em out. If you don't, well...I am sorry there's nothing I can do, wtf. *grins sheepishly*

Alright, maybe I will come back and do a proper post on my trip when I am not feeling too lazy. MAYBE, but I am not promising anything. That's about it for now, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment