Saturday, June 22, 2013

Maybe in time

What's up, non-existent readers?

Finals are officially over for me. I sat for the last paper yesterday, so yessah! Such a friggin' relief, honestly! It's as if the heft of the world was lifted off of my scrawny shoulders; I do, however, hope I would reap the results I expect, else I'd just be absolutely crushed, but whatever.

I am currently on my semester break and I feel absolutely aimless. I should savour this semester break. I think I will get crafty and make myself some hair bows! If I am not too lazy, that is. I also want to learn how to make sushi so, yup. I should probs utilize this month-long semester break to the optimum!

Anyway, let's digress. A couple of days ago, one of my cousins finally got married! My cousin and his now wife's relationship was twelve years long and they finally tied the knot! Can you even imagine being with someone for over a decade and then finally affirm that you're going to spend the rest of the decades together? It's almost like a magical fairy-tale. I'm genuinely glad for them.



-



“Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.” 
Jonathan Safran Foer

No comments:

Post a Comment