Monday, May 5, 2014

Let's get naked

This morning, I went to the post office to pick up an international parcel and look what I received!

 

The parcel's from Grace, a much belated one, but extremely thoughtful nonetheless. Can you guess what's inside? 


JANG, JANG! 

Urban Decay's Naked Palette 2!!

It's something I've always, always wanted and the feeling of intense rapture is palpable. I was practically oozing with excitement amid unwrapping/un-boxing. 

I love it, so much and I love Grace for knowing what makes me happy, and making attempts to brighten up my days. She really is a gem. So much love for her. :)

I'll be honest, all of my friends are amazing people and I'm so grateful to be surrounded by - albeit a mere handful - wonderful friends and basking in so much love. Lately, I've been going through sort of an emotional turmoil that only a few close friends are aware of; however, the few close friends are enough. So glad for my trusty support system. I really ought to be counting my blessings. :)

P/S: I updated the sort of thorough process of unwrapping/un-boxing the parcel on my Dayre so head on there if you're piqued (although I doubt anyone would be)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment