Saturday, May 3, 2014

There is nothing more uplifting and gratifying than a mother's unconditional love

My mother is the source of my strength and my pillar of support. She has shown me what unconditional love is like.

She taught me that love is selfless and when you truly love a person, you have to embrace their flaws, mistakes and everything that comes with him/her. She proved to me that it is possible to devote your everything to another person and ask for nothing back in return. She has the biggest, most compassionate heart and her capacity to love astounds me, every single day.

She is the epitome of unconditional love, the light of my sun, the love of my life.

I've loved her all of my life, before I even laid eyes on her, and I will love her 'till the day the ocean runs dry, living things cease to breathe and the sun no longer shines.


The most beautiful gift I've ever had came from Heaven and I call her my mum. Happy Birthday, Mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment