Monday, November 10, 2014

Neon Run 2014 {Perth}


Hello, people! I decided to grace this space with my so-called presence because I'm deliberately procrastinating from studying. Ugh, I hate the chore of studying, but I want good grades. The eternal struggle of a kiasu student.

Anyway, as you can see from the picture I interjected above, I'm gonna talk about Neon Run, lol. Possibly bore into mundane details of my entire night. Keyword: Possibly.

My team and I took the bus all the way to Claremont Showgrounds (because the Fremantle line/train was out of order), collected our kit and changed into our shirt immediately then lingered at the bar zone whilst waiting for our 'Macklemore' group to start off at 8.21PM.

In one sentence, Neon Run was awesome (albeit its after party was rather...meh)! I had a little bit to drink (Strongbow, whee!) prior to the run so that probably contributed to my uplifting mood, lol. My team and I joined the walking team so it wasn't so much running,but more of walking. Hehehe, such cheats. It was pretty chilly during the night so I didn't actually sweat, at all. It honestly didn't even feel like five kilometres. 
The fluoro colours and neon lights was a spectacular sight to behold! I had heaps fun during the run; I especially loved the foam tunnel. All in all, it was a good experience and I totes recommend joining with great company! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment