Friday, July 15, 2016

Day 26

Day 26 - The last person you made a pinky promise to 

Who here still uses pinky promises as legitimate foundation of trust? I know that I do.

Let's see... The last person I made a pinky promise to is my ex-colleague. I promised him that I would get attached/hitched before the age of 26. The possibility of fulfilling the promise seems a tad bleak at the moment, lol.

On a side note, this is how you know you have friends for colleagues when they in bed at night, baffled that I am still single. One of my colleagues actually told me that there was a night she contemplated before sleep as to why I remained single despite how uh, in her words, attractive and adorable I am and then, she fell asleep. LOL. They are such worry warts, really. Acting like my mother and all. :')

Okay, no digression, I honestly have no idea if I am able to fulfill the promise, but who can ever accurately predict the future, am I right? At this point in my life, I know for a fact I am not ready to settle down or get tied down for the rest of my life (marriage is fucking terrifying) so we'll see. Come what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment