Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

I should be out celebrating with friends or something, or experiencing how Christmas is done in the city of Kuala-la-la Lumpur as I've always wondered what it's like in a big city, but no, I'm home (as in my brother's place) now - blogging in the dark whilst my brother is fast asleep beside on his bed. I took a long shower and scrubbed the bathroom clean because I can't stand the filth and I guess I am not feeling too happy. I've come to realize that I have the tendency to scrub/clean the bathroom when I feel blue and whatnot. The outcome of a sparkly and pristine toilet makes me feel a tad better, I suppose. I can't find a reason to be jolly about the Christmas. Blah, whatever.

I just feel so lost...and empty.

I feel like a grinch because I don't feel so merry this Christmas, but either way, Merry Christmas, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment